Monday, June 27, 2011

5 A Day Books - Ee Books

5 a day books
This week we are working on our Ee and Ovals Program. See the full post here.

These are the books that we chose:


1. Sydney The Little Blue Elephant by Sharon Renatta.
2. Edward The Emu by Sheena Knowles.
3. Where's My Egg by Tony Mitton
4. But No Elephants by Jerry Smath. (This is my book from when I was a child, my Mum just gave me a whole stack of books that she was holding on to. I had a great time going through them all...so many memories!)
5. Whose Ears? by David Bennett.

Linking up to The Imagination Tree.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, isn't it SO special to find a book you had read to you as a child? I think it makes one of the best type of memories possible. Thanks for linking your choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna, I am very lucky, because my mum is a librarian and also has a love of books. She kept all our books from when we were kids and gave them to me. She buys my boys books for gifts as well. I enjoy telling R that I used to read the books when I was little like him.

    ReplyDelete